The 8th annual Bridging the Gap conference is a two-day conference on safety in the construction industry. The all plenary session format means you won’t need to select which session to attend – you can enjoy every session of these two jam-packed days with your peers.
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Building high-rise safety credentials
- Managing substance abuse in the workplace
- Mental health services at WorkSafeBC – A guide to the resources
- Working at heights - Making it safe
- Occupational disease - What's happening now?
- Effective onsite training
If you’re employed on a B.C. construction site, you’re invited to 'bridge the gap' in your knowledge of health and safety issues in the construction industry.
You’ll network with industry peers to search out, expand, and capitalize on learning opportunities that can ultimately enhance your career in health and safety.
- Online registration is now closed.
You can register at the door using VISA or a personal cheque. See you at the conference!
- The disease of addiction: A workplace epidemic
Dr. Ray Baker will speak to the disease of addiction and our vulnerabilities to the misuse and dependency of substances – whether they are legal or illicit over-the-counter or prescription medications, or behaviour like gambling or gaming.